Saturday, June 23, 2012

Moving On Down the Road...


     So my Hubs finally knows one thing about our move, well two things. We know we are moving to JAX NAS and he has to report to duty on August 1, 2012. The thing i find uncomfortable is he graduates from 'A' school in 2.5 weeks. They still haven't briefed them on any specifics. We have no clue what expenses will be paid, or any of those small details. I am starting to lose it. I don't like being in the dark about things.
    Did i mention we have four, yes FOUR dogs? Total beating. I don't know how Navy spouses do this, I mean they have kids I assume. I am just dealing with dogs here, and my husband might have to commit me to the Nut House. I guess with kids they can at least help out. Finding houses that will let us rent really hasn't been an issue. The main issue was not knowing when we would be moving. At least we found that out yesterday. We lost out on a really cute house because I wasn't sure of the time frame. The realtor called yesterday and said there was an application on the house. BOO! Hoo!
    If you are a military spouse out there then expect to know nothing until the last minute. No big deal, we are only moving over four states. Being that we are in Texas that should count for like two more states.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment